MTN Young Model of the Year 2011.
It is of particular concern to MTN and Style House Files to grow and develop the Nigerian modelling industry and to give them a platform to express their modelling skills. It is our aim to promote and nurture future faces of the modelling industry and to nurture them into international ambassadors that can be presented to the world at large.
AD: Make Money Sharing Posts on Facebook
AD: Earn Free Crypto With Your Phone Daily. Click Here
How do we define a young model?
- A person who possesses adequate understanding of what it takes to be a model
- The model must not have been over exposed to runway shows, photo shoots and commercial shoots
- Must be available and willing to learn
How do we select the young model of the year?
- Applications are now open to the relevant industry till the 24th of July 2011.
- Applicants can apply by completing the application form and attach a portfolio which includes photos of them.
- A shortlist of up to fifty (50) finalists from each region – Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja, will be announced in July on our website. Short listing is done in collaboration with a panel that
- The short listed candidates will be called upon for a brief presentation to the panel of judges followed by a question and answer session. The judges will assess each candidate’s application form, their presentation and responses to questions and score them.
- The final pre selection will take place in August. A high profile interview panel that is representative of the sector will select the 12 finalists for the Young Model of the Year Award Category.
- The 12 finalists will be announced at a networking event at the end of August.
- The 12 finalists will be participants at a series of workshops to be facilitated by our preferred modelling agency
- The 12 finalists will be hired to models during the MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week October 2011
- The final judging will take place in October 2011 by a select expert panel of judges at the MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week 2011 at the finale event
- The lucky winner will be announced at the finale event
- between the ages of 15 and 22
- must not be a registered model or have a modelling contract
- 5 feet 8inches tall (minimum)
- have photos to send
- experience – a minimum 6 months and maximum of 12 months)
- ready to be an international ambassador
- N1,000,000 (One Million) cash prize donated by MTN Nigeria
- Training and grooming session for the 12 finalists provided by Beth Models
- Contract with Beth Africa Modelling Agency and winner also gets a chance to enter for Beth Model’s Elite Model Look Nigeria 2012
HOW TO REGISTER
Click Here to download the registration form , fill it and send as an attachment to [email protected]
For more details, visit www.lagosfashionanddesignweek.com
ADEOLA HAZOUME · July 11, 2011 at 10:14 am
THIS IS GOOD
Emmanuel · July 12, 2011 at 7:32 pm
Why are you guys always interested in female models only?
Folake Atunde · July 15, 2011 at 12:45 pm
Indeed a great step to take Fashion to the next level!
Sophia · July 16, 2011 at 2:08 am
Me too wanna b a super model.i luv dis show
Ifeyinwa · July 20, 2011 at 8:39 pm
Its quite interesting & a good opportunity 4 dt matter.however u guys should sometimes consider petite models to encourage those with d burning passion. Its all good!
ONOJA PATIENCE · July 22, 2011 at 12:21 pm
WOW I LUV DIS, AM GOING 4 IT MEEEN. I LUV U MTN!!!
Ukaegbu Nneoma P. · July 22, 2011 at 3:51 pm
I luv this.All my life really luv to be a star both modelling etc.MTN you are something to think about.
lynda · July 24, 2011 at 10:10 am
Is the deadline realy today,please I want to apply.please change the dead line
cynthia · July 24, 2011 at 4:25 pm
where can be application form be submitted 2.
emem · July 25, 2012 at 6:42 pm
mm this is good but there are some shorter girls with modelling skills and desire too. mtn if you really want to achieve your aim stated above please do come up with something that will also favour shorter petite models. we can be good ambassadors too.
Comments are closed.