Since 1957 the Miss Nigeria Pageant has set high standards of beauty, elegance, sophistication and social responsibility of a Nigerian woman. Beauty queen notables such as Grace Oyelude, Julie Coker, Helen Prest Ajayi, Binta Sukai, Vien Tetsola, Sylva Edem, Ene Lawani and Damilola Agbajor are a few that have become household names.
AD: How to Get a German Visa Fast and Easy
Now in our 38th Year, African Times Network (ATN) brings to you the epitome of Nigerian culture and tradition that breeds beauty in its rarest form. The contestants will not only carry a worthy title but will also serve our great nation by becoming ambassadors and positive role models to Nigerian women and Nigerians in the Diaspora
– All participants must be between the ages of 18 and 26 years old.
– All participants must be Nigerian citizens.
– All participants must be 5ft, 7inches and above.
– Participants must not be married, must not be mothers or pregnant.
– Participants must be of good health & moral character.
– Participants must speak fluent English.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE
– Application form
– Bank teller (proof of payment) of N2500
– ID card or a copy of your Birth certificate
– Account details: Miss Nigeria Pageant, Zenith Bank, Account Number: 1013193422
– 2 recent photographs (one head-to-shoulder and one full length). Please note that
pictures will not be returned.
HOW TO REGISTER
To be considered for the 38th annual Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant, you must complete the application form below in detail and bring to the casting venues. The FINAL deadline for application is 1st February 2013.
Download the form, print it out, fill it and bring to the casting venue together with the other documents mentioned above.
Click here to download the registration form
INTERNATIONAL applicants can also apply from outside Nigeria by submitting a YouTube video. (Please
note International Applicant must be of Nigerian Citizen by birth). We are searching for young Nigerian girls all around the world to be part of this great opportunity. Send a two minute video clip of yourself with your name, age, occupation, brief background and tell us why you want to be the next Miss Nigeria, upload to YouTube and email the link to [email protected] before the 5th January 2013. BE CREATIVE! (THIS APPLIES ONLY TO INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS) *One lucky girl will be selected